Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A long goodbye

Today is my last day in my room my last day on my bed my last day here in sp. Argh there re so many things inside my head all sorts of feelings mixed up excited sad nervous happy etc etc. The last few days were filled with tears. Friday buka puasa with zaza and ain there were tears running out OMG gonna miss them badly! The next day had an awesome farewell dinner with my family cousins aunties and uncles && more tears! I got all kinds of beautiful presents from them thank you! :) gonna seriously miss the chaos whenever all of us gathered hahah I love each one of you!

Goodbye SP! Gonna miss every single person here and cherish all the memories :D I think my next post gonna be when im already in switzerland.

p/s I hope I can be strong there without my family without mama! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment